PhycoSens is a powerful antioxidant based on phycocyanin, extracted from spirulina. It is also detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and boosts the system of natural defenses.
The incredible properties of phycocyanin.
Phycocyanin is a blue pigment found only in certain algae, specifically cyanobacteria, the group that includes spirulina. Phycocyanin is the main pigment that is present in the microalgae Spirulina platensis. It is the only natural blue food colouring licensed for use in Europe. Cyanobacteria are able to carry out photosynthesis, which releases oxygen (like plants). Cyanobacteria can be found in virtually all environments where light, water, carbon dioxide and minerals are present. They are also found in environments referred to as ‘extreme’ such as the thermal strains found in hot water (up to 70°C) and also in hypersaline and polar environments.
The many properties of phycocyanin and its indications
Phycocyanin, with its blue colour, is an absolute therapeutic gem: the blue gold that comes from spirulina. It offers very effective remedies to many common diseases and also to certain serious health problems such as leukaemia and other forms of cancer. To give an idea of the strength of its effects, phycocyanin is 6000 to 7000 times more active than Spirulina itself and 20 times stronger than vitamin C.
1. Effect on stem cell production in bone marrow
Indications : anaemia, fatigue, recovery after intensive physical exertion.
2. Effects on leukaemia
Indications : chronic or acute myeloid leukaemia.
3. Effects on the immune system
Indications : recurrent infections, viral infections, cancer, allergic rhinitis.
4. Antioxidant and anti-radical effects
Indications : prevention of ageing, neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease)
5. Antiviral effects
Indications : Acute or chronic viral infections.
6. Anticancer effect
7. Effects on the liver
Indications : liver conditions including cirrhosis, body contamination (heavy metals), chemotherapy, hypercholesterolaemia.
8. Effects on diabetes
Indications : Type 2 diabetes and its complications.
9. Effects on the kidneys
Indications : renal stones, renal colic, protection for the kidneys (mercury, drugs).
10. Effects on the thyroid gland
Indications : hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s disease.
11. Effects on heavy metals
12. Selective anti-inflammatory effects
Indications : inflammation, rheumatological conditions.
13. Cardiovascular effects
Indications : prevention of cardiovascular event.
- Preventative use : One ampoule daily, taken each morning on an empty stomach. Hold the product on the tongue for at least 1 minute before swallowing.
- Curative use : Two ampoules daily (morning and evening).
- Keep the product cool
- Keep the product away from light
Ten doses of 10 ml.
- 10 X 10 ml
- Extrait aqueux standardisé d’Arthrospira Platensis 6539,70 mg (Spiruline – 0,463 % minimum de phycocyanine) - L Glutathion 50 mg - Vitamine C 12 mg - Vitamine B3 8 mg - Vitamine B1 1.24 mg - Glycérol - Inuline - Acide lactique -Sorbate de potassium.